New idea suggested to You Tube today!
Today I browse on You Tube and spent whole evening listening to many outstanding violin players upload video clips and I was deeply amazed with their talents. They are students, professional performers, musicians.......I keep listening and keep thinking........
Young students shine the passion on their faces, old musicians devote their love to music.......so many people worldwide quietly live their lives without being seen if there is no You Tube to became a platform for them or for us to see each other. Many of talented people, who would never get the chance to develop or to share to others about their interests or hobbies, and then they will just quietly live without being noticed. Each of us, unlike those being discovered by professional talent scout, and being well-packaged by big company to be display and promote their talent to become a product to put on market to earn them big income. To these lucky people, their talent can help them earn income to make a living, to pay their bills, or to gain even bigger fame and richness.
I then write a suggestion email to You Tube, asking them to provide a link to musician, to the product original creator for album or CD purchase to create income opportunity to most of us. Then I think of my unemployment status, I post my bank account to put my article for sell, since my ideas have never been able to earn income for me.
Regardless You Tube take my suggestion or not, I will try to help myself first.
God help me!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home