Made up mind to be Happy !
Made up mind to be Happy by Mr. Lee, Jin-Wen.
Beautiful sunset come in friendliness, I return in polite. How can I be so graceful today while always in untamed manner, Continue on living my unease life, It anyway still keeps me alive, Life everyday tangling my soul with my heart through liver. I am the one in charge to make today a good day!
You, life, come on; I am ready to live on today.
Loneliness, please stop; do not try to be advancingly cute in age.
Happiness is smiling to me!
I don't want the sun sinking down to the West,
as I am always afraid of life will be ended in each late, dark night.
Shaking my head, stop, I don't want to think and be terrified by this fear.
Listening to the lily dancing in wind on my island silently.
Head down to pray: Be frequent in blossom, with love, in deeply thoughts.
Spring greets me, "Good Morning!"
My dear fellows:
Today, I am in charge to live a good day!
Life, in the beginning might be troublesome; it might goes better later one, who knows. If the aged day turned sunny,
the style could be like a wind chime made of clay,
to antiqued my unfinished dream;
Coloring, picturing the world for fun, just for fun....
It feels so good to make up my mind to be happy.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home