A poem from Maggie Liu
I always think my sister Maggie Liu in Taipei, Taiwan has talent in writing, and here is a surprise when I log on to read an article/poem written by her on her on-lin reading room. It is so beautiful, I can't help to translate it from Chinese to English and she doesn't even know.
但是所有的
都會成為過往
過往
會成為記憶
美麗的
醜陋的
良善的
罪惡的
都是曾經。
和自已的曾經和平共處
成為一本豐富的記憶之書。
翻閱時
發現自已人格的善良與鄙陋
感動也可
傷心也可
大笑也可
痛哭也可。
usually we are the one can not forgive ourselves,
but everything will fade into time and become past
all of things in past will become a memory
no matter it is
beautiful
ugly
compassionate
sinful
they all are belong to the past.
getting along with the past in serenity
make it to be a rich book of memory my very own
flipping over the book of memory through pages
time flying within my finger tips
the memory reveal...
my deeply rooted characters of innocence, kind, and sin
........
........
so be to feeling empathetic
so be to feeling sad
so be to laugh out loud
so be to sobbing.......

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home