My Deepest Sorrow - something American will send giggling team to celebrating about
Maggie with sunglasses be accompied with illed father.
Maggie's reading Room: ---大學之道的書房

Oct 2007, my father finally past away the thrid day I arrived at Taipei after he went under intensive care serveral time in 2007 and this is the 9th year he has been physically paralyzed due to a stroke.
My deepest sorrow is not his death, he had a life that he planned to live and enjoyed the way he loved to live his own style of life. My deepest sorrow is the unbearab, the almost breaking
off nerve sadness due to the suffer of lost that landed upon my mother and my sister, who are the two taking care of my father at the time of serveral time in entering intensive care within two years.
I felt the guilt and sorry deeply for not able to share her helplessness and help her to release the burden and fear that my sister and mother have had after I read the article that my sister posted on web site few months before my father's death.
No one can understand the fear of my sister faced in these two years, I understood because we have the same father and we have the same level of sensitivity in fear of losing our beloved one. The only difference is I am apart from them in distance. I understood of each word she wrote. But the understanding came too late. Every time I see the faces of my sister and mother have changed so much casued by the suffers in these two years that deepen my guilt.
Here are the articles Maggie posted on the web site I-Reading in Taipei in August 2007 expressed her fear of lost that was before my father's death in October , and I read this on web site in December 2007 back in United States after the funeral. After reading, I helplessly sobbed in mute with endless sorrow.
那年,趕巧,去了香港書展,有幸聽了蘇偉貞的演講,她講「風格的完成」,很棒,很真誠,很感動。時光隊伍這本書也是,很棒、很真誠、很感動,內容記錄亡者與未亡者。
很抱歉以下的記錄,與書的內容沒有什麼關連,想知道書在講什麼,請自已看書吧。這只是我自已的一個記錄,記錄聽演講當下的思想。
在蘇偉貞的坐談會,她講風格的完成,講了幾個例子關於純種人的特質,例如:趙教官,例如陳方克,他們是堅持生命尊嚴的人,即便是在重病,面臨死亡,亦或是如何艱難的的環境中,仍然尊重自已,嚴守風格。
她說:「這種人是在純種的人,是堅持人格的,堅持生命的風格和風采。風格是:「演練生命的價值觀」。你活著的時候是一個什麼格的人,死了以後,也是一個什麼格的鬼。」
不禁使我想到-國觴裏的"身既死兮神以靈,子魂魄兮為鬼雄"。純種人的風格,就算肉體不存在,其靈魂仍然是英雄。
在蘇偉貞中的講話中,我想到父親,未中風之前他是那麼的意氣風發;,顧盼自雄,要的是華衣美食,活的是高高在上,自以為是的不可一世,風流兼下流。而中風之後的父親,很快的他便把神氣的風采丟掉,拋棄他喜愛的華衣美食,無賴的挾中風以自重,不要尊嚴,更惶論風格,只是賴著的活著。
在聽蘇的講話中,我想到,對於這個中風的父親我害怕的不是要照顧他的生活起居,而是他不再當自已是”人”了,我很傷心、很不忍。然而再進一步想,這傷心與不忍是來自於我的害怕。
我害怕,他已經不當自已是個人了,而身為他的女兒的我卻怎麼也不能不再把他當人對待,然而,他不要了”格”也沒了人的行為,沒了人的行為,也就不是人了,他不是人了,那是什麼???且他是我父親,如果他不再是個”人”那麼我的爸爸到那裏去了呢?????我的爸爸明明還是活著的啊???這在我心裏產生了極大的矛盾,我不知道要用怎樣的態度面對這樣的一個我的父親的”生物”。因為這個”不知道”和這個”極大的矛盾”,在我心裏產生了很大的害怕,這樣巨大的害怕,使我惶惶終日,怕的”心”一直在逃,我很清楚的知道,我只是肉體還在那個家裏,心卻是一直在逃跑狀態的。
而我終究要逃到那裏去呢???我又能逃到那裏去呢????這個害怕是一直跟著我的????,也就是說再怎麼逃也沒有用,這個害怕是不會走的,那它會結束嗎????是不是父親的肉體死亡之後就它也就會跟著走了呢????是這樣嗎??如果不會,我要怎麼結束這個害怕呢????亦或是或新生成另一個更大的害怕???我;可以學習面對它,與它和平共處嗎???而我又要如何與它和平共處呢????這在我心裏產生了一個極大的問號。問號、害怕、矛盾不斷循環,繼續惶惶不可終日。 -2007/9/25 大學之道的書房
************************************************************
2007/12/6 下午 06:42:08
Maggie's reading Room: ---大學之道的書房
http://www.ireading.cc/review/review.aspx?rid=24900
---憐子心中苦-離兒腹內酸---是金聖嘆在臨死前做的對子。
每一位父母要離開子女時都是這麼心痛的吧!不同的是離開的方式,金聖嘆是遭刑,父親是遭病。
「---憐子(蓮子)心中苦-離兒(梨兒)腹內酸-」的典故,亦收錄於「巧聯絕對」這本書中。
「巧聯絕對」,是買給父親看的書。
當時父親已然中風了,雖行動不便,性情暴怒,但仍架著老花眼鏡,努力閱讀。父親很喜歡這本書 。這本書也跟著他轉戰大江南北、及各大醫療院所。住院要帶著、住療養院要帶著,去大陸要帶著,一本翻閱了無數次的書。每每逢家人便問:----我的「巧聯絕對」是你買給我的嗎???
全身癱瘓後,又因呼吸衰竭,住進醫院,父親自已不能看書了,便唸給他聽「無可耐何花落去,似曾相識燕歸來」........。後因氣切住呼吸病房,不能言語,至此,無人再問:--我的「巧聯絕對」是你買給我的嗎???
*************************************************************
父親喜愛閱讀,最愛"三國演義"。
家中有許多不同版本的"三國演義"。線裝的、簡體的、繁體的、精裝的、平裝的、每個版本父親都詳細閱讀過。每每以紅筆劃線、註記、眉批,凡閱讀,均留下痕跡。整部三國,盡在心中。那一句話出自那一章,那一章在說什麼,父親都記得清清楚楚。我們家兒時的床邊故事即是「劉、關、張、桃園結義 ........].。
不僅是"三國演義",其他眾多的中國歷史,小說、傳記、文學、詩、詞等書,家中收集甚多,父親盡皆詳讀。中風之後仍右手持書(左手已不能動)努力閱讀。


Labels: My Deepest Sorrow

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home