Thursday, January 17, 2008
About Me

- Name: Nancy Liu
- Location: CA, United States
I am pround of being a Chinese frostered in Chinese culture, a culture big/thick enough to learn from others and recognize the greatness of other cultures and pay attention and respect to them.
Previous Posts
- Who should donate?
- God Help Us!!!
- Who is the next one to be sent to Concentration Ca...
- Discussion about China is not as good as you think...
- Two Quots from I-Reading
- Different perspective to Tien-An-Mien Square Event
- The discussion of book reading on the website of I...
- Quotation from Business Weeks about The age of Tur...
- The Age of Turbulence : Adventures in a New World
- Voice file can be saved as attachment in email
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home